Off Campus Drive 2020
Payments Risk team is responsible for the integrity of 30+ payment products across Facebook’s family of apps including IG, WA, etc. FB processes tens of billions of dollars annually for advertisers, partners, and users. Ads, Messenger Payments, Event Ticketing and Donations are just examples of products that utilize payments.
Our team goal is to minimize financial losses in our payments system by detecting fraudulent actors before they get a chance to defraud us. We employ sophisticated machine learning models to catch fraud and manage risk at a large scale. As a result, you will get a chance to work with a team of ML engineers, and help them with their strategies and experimentations.
|Job Title||Facebook Is Hiring Data Scientist|
|Description||Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart.|
|Work Location||Menlo Park – United States|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
This role will focus on 5 key areas:
- Product Success Measurement: what loss shall we prioritize to mitigate vs. not? How much improvement are we able to make via product iterations and defense systems?
- Verification/detection/enforcement: We aim to minimize financial losses in our payment systems, these are hard problems to solve, and you’ll be working closely with product, ML eng, etc., to create scalable solutions
- New Product Iteration: What are some new products/features we can offer to payment product users to minimize process thrash and improve financials for both users and FB?
Work on agility and scalability of Payment Risk products: how transferable is our defense system to new product applications? Can we “plug and play”?
You are a fit if you:
- Enjoy catching fraudsters in an adversarial system.
- Enjoy holistic thinking through tradeoffs and optimization.
- Are energized by product iterations through pattern surfacing, hypothesis testing, and deep behavioral analytics.
- Enjoy driving or influencing product roadmaps with your cross functional partners Tend to see/seize opportunities in complex or ambiguous areas.
Data Scientist, Analytics – Payment Risk Responsibilities
- Define problems and opportunities in a complex or ambiguous area
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and data presentation to see beyond the numbers
- Monitor events through dashboards, detect anomalies, and conduct deep dive analysis on specific issues to understand root cause
- Drive strategies and decision via analytics
- Communicate to broad cross-functional teams the opportunities and provide actionable next steps
- Partner closely with product, engineering, ops and other cross-functional teams to drive product direction and prioritize roadmap
- BS, MS or PhD Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics, or similar domain
- 5+ years of experience working in an analytics organization
- Experience working independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Experience in querying and manipulating large datasets for analysis
- Python and SQL experience
- Strategic thinking and can drive the direction of the team
- Experience in Tech leading large project
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [ 70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [USA Internship/Job Vacancy]||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Introduction to IT & Cybersecurity | Free Course With Certification
- Certified Network Security Specialist Free Course With Certification
- Google Free Machine Learning Crash Course |TensorFlow APIs | Free Course
- Harvard University 60+ Free courses | Free Online Courses
- Cisco Free Online Courses | Cisco Networking Academy
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- Microsoft wants you to learn python for free | Python beginner course