Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021
Expedia is hiring for the position of Graduate Data Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Graduating in 2020-2022 with a degree in a technical subject (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT Engineering, Maths, Physics Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another technical or quantitative field)
- Available to start on January 24th, or August 22nd, 2022
|Job Title||Expedia is Hiring Freshers | 2020 -2022|
|Description||Graduating in 2020-2022 with a degree in a technical subject|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test)
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days : 100% Practical Live Video Classes
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Google STEP Intern 2022 – Software Student Training in Engineering Program
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Mahindra Group Hiring Challenge is Live
- Capgemini is Hiring 2020 and 2021 Batch
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- [Free] Cognizant Virtual Experience Program with Certificate
- Virtual Internship in Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- IBM is Hiring College Students – Internships in India
- Accenture is Hiring Business Operations Associate
- Jobs and Internships for Graduates and Students
- Nokia is Hiring Freshers – Test Engineer Jobs
- Amazon WoW For College Students
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information