Off Campus Drive 2020
Bosch is Hiring for the position of Software Developer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Bosch is Hiring Software Developer|
|Description||Bosch is Hiring for the position of Software Developer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
RBEI is a pioneer in automotive R&D
Experience in application and device driver development using Embedded C
Hands-on experience in automotive applications development for one or more of the following:
- Communication protocols like CAN, LIN, ETH.
- Diagnostics protocols like UDS
- Communication Stacks
- Network management
- Fault management, Diagnostics Event Manager, NVM Stack etc.
- Should have hands on experience in configuring the modules of Autosar.
- Working knowledge on low level driver software development on automotive ECUs ex: Bootloader, MCALS, Hardware I/Os
- Ethernet know how , Cyber Security
- Good experience of using tools like Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, Geny, DOORs
- Experience in RTE and MCAL configuration
- Solid and hands on experience in embedded software test, unit test, Integration test, embedded software development lifecycle, problem solving, embedded software debugging techniques, Real time, configuration management tools, Oscilloscope, Software Design, Debuggers, read schematics.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standards and methodology.
- Work experience on AUTOSAR compliant BSW software development using Vector DaVinci.
- Exposure to Automotive ethernet applications / Cyber security is an added advantage.
- Must be able to understand and communicate technical issues, root cause, effort estimations.
- Experience w/ SW configuration tools.
- Good Knowledge on ASPICE, ISO26262, MISRA Guidelines
- Good Knowledge on Software Debugging & Test methodology
BE / BTECH or ME/ MTECH
With a global footprint and presence in US, Europe, Japan, China, Middle East and the Asia Pacific region, Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions is at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems with end-to-end solutions that connect Sensors, Software, and Services.
With this unique ability, we enable enterprises to move from the traditional to digital, or improve business by introducing a digital element in their products and processes. We focus on improving the quality of the life of people, providing newer revenue-generating opportunities, and improving operational efficiencies for enterprises through an array of solutions.
Founded in 1990, we are a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, with over 21,000 plus associates across the globe.
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Infosys Hiring Specialist Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Amdocs Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate
- [Free] Thermodynamics Course With Certification
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020