Off Campus Drive 2020
Mastercard is Hiring for the position of Analyst, Analytics and Metrics. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Analyst, Analytics and Metrics Job at Mastercard|
|Description||The team acts as an idea incubator supporting various GBSC initiatives by providing in-depth analysis and strategic guidance. The team identifies ways to leverage data for answering business questions and driving operational efficiency.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Analytics & Metrics
We believe in the power of data. We think creatively, and design smart, simple to use and cost-effective solutions that empower our customers with actionable insights. The GBSC Analytics and Metrics team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets and with strong business and technical acumen.
The team acts as an idea incubator supporting various GBSC initiatives by providing in-depth analysis and strategic guidance. The team identifies ways to leverage data for answering business questions and driving operational efficiency.
We innovate using new age technologies and data analysis techniques to discover actionable insights and communicate data in new and more effective ways for influencing business decisions, encouraging long-term customer engagement, improving processes and productivity, and overall evolving the way we do business.
Our current primary tools for data analysis, data preparation: Alteryx
Data Visualization: Tableau
Core database environments: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Hadoop
- Support multiple analytics projects and initiatives within GBSC and Mastercard.
- Identify, design and implement data and process automation solutions to support GBSC Operations and the global organization.
- Build and support an infrastructure to enable effectively working with large sets of unstructured and structured data.
- Develop new queries and Alteryx flows for extracting, transforming and analyzing data to address project requirements.
- Develop Tableau dashboards and reports that adhere to the visualization best practices and communicate a story.
- Participate in drafting documents and presentations for communicating innovations, ideas, or discoveries.
- Contribute to strengthening motivated, innovative and productive team that creates next generation analytics for GBSC and Mastercard.
- Generate and implement ideas to continuously improve analytics and reporting services delivery.
- Work closely with analytics community of practice and customers to identify short-term and long-term objective alignment.
All About You
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm to apply data to discover and solve business challenges and questions;
- Problem solving mentality, resourcefulness and creativity in identifying solutions;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build professional relationship, influence and negotiate;
- Full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productizing and maintenance of analytics products;
- Proficiency in Alteryx and Tableau;
- Proficiency in data preparation/ETL;
- Knowledge of a programming language like R or Python;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, ability to write, execute and optimize performance of complex queries;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques/machine learning algorithms and their application to real-world data
- Hands-on experience of Natural Language Processing
- Expertise with information delivery and knowledge of data visualization techniques for preparing data discovery, operational and executive dashboards;
- Experience developing complex reporting and analytics applications;
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner with both technical and non-technical customers;
Good To Have
- Data modeling;
- Experience with optimization models is a plus;
- Experience working in Cloud Platforms;
- Experience with Big Data technologies is a plus;
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)
- Microsoft Is Hiring Cyber Security Analyst | Microsoft Recruitment 2020
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- ISRO SAC Graduate And Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2020 | Application Link
- Amazon Is Hiring Engineering, BSC And MSC Graduates
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020