Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021
American Express is hiring for the position of an analyst, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative Field (e.g., Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) or 2 years of work experience.
- 0-3 Years of relevant/related work experience with consistent track record of strong performance.
|Job Title||American Express Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative Field (e.g., Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.)|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test)
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days : 100% Practical Live Video Classes
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)