Last Updated on December 25, 2023 by GeeksGod
American Express Off Campus Drive
American Express Analyst Jobs 2023: With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
|American Express Analyst Jobs 2023 |Graduate Jobs
|Applicant must be a Graduate
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
How will you make an impact in this role: American Express Analyst Jobs 2023
- Managing and processing New Commercial Client and Card Member applications for EMEA & US market
- Servicing Clients through Emails or Inbound & Outbound calls
- Ensure established compliance measures are met when completing set up and maintenance of accounts.
- Performing appropriate checks against incoming Corporate Applications ensuring that AXP meets its regulatory, fraud, risk, AML, and due diligence requirements
- Liaising with internal Business Partners with relation to any erroneous or incomplete set ups received
- Manage the “end to end” journey of a commercial setup and Card Member
- Multitask and efficiently navigate through multiple screens and systems to effectively provide extraordinary customer care Work in a fast-paced, structured service center environment
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer and our business
- Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency, and quality
Minimum Qualifications: American Express Analyst Jobs 2023
- Applicant must be a Graduate
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced, structured, high-volume environment with minimal supervision.
- Proven negotiation/problem solving skills with internal and external clients
- Strong flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy
Preferred Qualifications: American Express Analyst Jobs 2023
- Must possess strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills and ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of management
- Must be flexible to work in a 24hr environment, weekends (depending on business needs)
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (American Express Analyst Jobs 2023)