Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021
Amazon is hiring HRBP, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
|Job Title||Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||Excellent communication and presentation skills|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The average salary that you can expect from the above job/internship opportunity is approximately ₹ 30,000 – 40,000/month. The amount can vary, it is just an approximation of the average salary for the above position. We tried to give you information to the best of our knowledge. We hope this information has helped you in some or another way. Meanwhile, you can check other jobs from our homepage that suits your salary/CTC expectations.
- Knowledge of local language will be an advantage
- · Prior experience in handling contingent workforce would be an added advantage.
- · Excellent communication and presentation skills
- · Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- · Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- · Strong understanding of Labor related laws and statutes.
- · Prior experience in manufacturing, warehousing, pharmaceutical or automotive would be ideal
- · Should be proficient in using MS Office, Excel and data related tools.
How to crack HR Interview?
HR interviews are tricky, they try to check your attitude and psychology. This includes communication skills, ability to handle pressure, ability to think, and personality. These are the following questions that can help you in order to crack your placement interviews.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What your hobbies?
- Why do you want to join us?
- Who is the founder of our company?
- Where is our headquarter?
- Will you be able to reallocate?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts for our international clients?
- Will you be able to work under pressure?
- What is your strength? (example: work under pressure, agility, etc.)
- Which is your preferred location and why?
- Do you have any questions? (tip: If they asked you this question, then you can ask them the following questions)
- Does your company conducts hackathons for their employees (Since I am good at management, coding. Try to impress them)
- If I get selected for this role, is there any way to move upward in the hierarchy?
- Be polite all the time.
- Once, you are done with your interview, say thanks and then move confidently and close the cabin door without any noise.
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
Join our Facebook Group: Click Here (Mandatory)
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [83,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (70,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- IBM is Hiring For Web Developer
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Myntra Hiring For Associate | Marketing Analytics
- Xiaomi Hiring For Graphic Designer
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- Uber is Hiring For Software Engineer
- National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021
- JPMorgan Hiring Software Engineer | UI Developer
- Barclays Technology Hiring Graduate Analyst
- Samsung Hiring 2021 and 2020 Batch
- Amazon Hiring Women Through Coding Challenge
- Indian Airforce AFCAT Exam Notification 2021
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information