Last Updated on January 4, 2024 by GeeksGod
Amazon placement drive 2024
Amazon Off campus drive 2024: At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment.
Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon, one of the top 100 companies in the United States, has an immediate opening for an IT Support Associate .
IT Service Desk (SD) is the centralized IT support organization within OTS Global IT Delivery located across America, Europe/Prague, India.
The team utilizes an omni-channel contact center to provide efficient, streamline 24×7 IT support to Worldwide (WW) Operations (Ops) associates and internal/external support for Amazon Lockers. Overall, SD plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon sites globally and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
|Amazon Off campus Drive 2024 for Freshers | Hiring an IT Support Associate
|• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma • 6 months to 18 months of work experience. • Good communication skills
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to in Amazon Off campus Drive 2024
1. Effective Communication Skills: Demonstrating proficiency in clear and concise communication. This role needs interaction with Amazon Internal customers it includes APAC/EMEA/AMER Operation /IT team/Customer support.
2. Adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) is fundamental to maintaining consistency and efficiency in daily operations.
3. Basic Knowledge on IT Troubleshooting on end user devices: Competence in resolving issues on various client devices, including desktops, laptops, printers, and scanners.
4. Basic Understanding and troubleshooting skills on Various Operating system specifically on Windows and Linux
5. This position requires a flexible work schedule involving rotational shifts. Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
6. Adherence to OTS Service Desk Goals: Meeting targets for Response and Resolution SLA, CSAT, and effectively managing incidents.
7. This role will be working from Bangalore (BLR18) Corporate office.
A willingness to relocate as career advancement opportunities throughout the company become available is strongly desired.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation..
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: Amazon Off campus Drive 2024
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
• 6 months to 18 months of work experience.
• Good communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Off campus Drive 2024
• Basic Understanding of ITIL-Based Ticketing Tools and Monitoring Tools
• Basic Understanding and troubleshooting skills on Network
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here (Amazon Off campus Drive 2024)