OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
Amazon Marketplace is hiring for Listing Specialist. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website
|Job Title||Amazon Marketplace Hiring Listing Specialist|
|Description||Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Worldwide, more than 2 million Sellers use this Marketplace and, thereby, contribute to the success of Amazon. Amazon is growing its Marketplace aggressively worldwide. In this context, Amazon offers a service to help Sellers with their products on the Amazon Marketplace.
Scope of the role:
- Integrating seller content to the Amazon platform using standard item creation templates, working with Business Teams across the world.
- Integrating external content to the Amazon websites using Amazon internal content creation templates.
- Correcting and enhancing existing content of products that have high visibility on the Amazon website but show poor content.
- Working with sellers to gather requirements and helping to build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which sellers integrate with Amazon.
Working with the On-boarding team to gather knowledge in tools used for complex integration and support them to implement the integration.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel.
An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click_Here (Recruitment Drive link)
- Infosys Hiring Specialist Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Amdocs Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate
- [Free] Thermodynamics Course With Certification
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020