Off-Campus | Internship Drive
Amazon is hiring for the position of ML Data Associate I, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
|Job Title||Amazon is Hiring Freshers | ML Data Associate Recruitment|
|Description||A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test): Click Here
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java and recommended website for Preparation is Edusera)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Genpact is Hiring Associate – Freshers Job
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Guidewire is Hiring Junior Technical Support Engineer – Fresher Jobs
- ThermoFisher Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Electrical / Electronic Engineering Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- [Free] Cognizant Virtual Experience Program with Certificate
- Virtual Internship in Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Byjus is Hiring Business Development Executive | Freshers Recruitment
- TCS is Hiring Diploma Engineer Trainee | Recruitment Drive for 2022 Batch
- Jobs and Internships for Graduates and Students
- Yes Bank is Hiring Personal Banker | Recruitment Drive for Freshers
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information