Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by GeeksGod
Accenture recruitment drive
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Description: Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023
- Skill required: Content Management – Content Moderation
- Designation: Management Level – New Associate
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Qualifications: Any Graduation
- Years of Experience: 0 to 1 years
|Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 | Any Graduation |Basic Internet Skills
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
What would you do?
Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses. Content moderators serve as an important line of defence by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
You will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns. Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe.
It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
What are we looking for?
The following skills are required to perform this role-
• Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
• Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfort synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Basic internet research skills Good comprehension, communication (verbal, written) skills is required to interpret content Additional skills-
• Be a teaSHOW LESS
- Any Graduation
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.